REGISTRATION FOR Nursery (Session 2023-2024)
ST. TERESA’S SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN, GWALIOR GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
NO FEE is charged for ONLINE NURSERY REGISTRATION by the SCHOOL.
• Any child born between 31-03-2019 to 01-04-2020 is eligible for NURSERY Registration-2023.
• This online registration does not guarantee the admission of your child.
• Admission of your child will be decided by the LUCKY DRAW.
• The lucky draw will be on 11th March, Saturday, at 9:00 a.m. in the School premises.
• It is compulsory that the registration should be done online through the website -www.stteresasgwalior.org. The website services will be available from February 12, 2023 (09:00 a.m.) to February 28, 2023 (11:00 p.m.)
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM
• Upload scanned images in jpg/jpeg/png format only. Size of the coloured passport photo of the child must be less than 50 kb. Size of the Municipal Birth Certificate of the child must be less than 500 kb. To compress the images you can use Microsoft Office Picture Manager (OR) Online facility http://www.picresize.com/.
• After filling in the online registration form, parents are to take a print of the Acknowledgment Page on A4 size paper in Portrait format and retain it till the child's admission.
• In case of any problem while filling the registration form, please send an email to email@example.com giving full particulars and nature of the problem.
• If any information or any document is found to be incorrect or false, or in case proper documentation is not provided, the application will be rejected and not considered for the lucky draw.
• Parents are allowed to submit only one Registration Form per child. Multiple Registrations for the same candidate will be rejected.
• Before registration please check and verify that Name, Surname, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth in the birth certificate is correct and is matching with all the documents of the candidate and parents such as Aadhar Card, SSSID, Passport, Bank account & parents’ documents.
• The school does not provide any conveyance facility, Parents/ Guardians are responsible for arranging their own conveyance to send their wards to the school.
• It is mandatory to submit a copy of Child’s SSSMID, Aadhar Card (Father, Mother and Child), Bank account details of the Nationalised Bank (First page of Passbook) & Caste certificate of the Father/Grandfather at the time of admission, Blood Group of the child.
• At the time of admission it is mandatory to submit computerised Birth Certificate only.
• During registration please enter Valid E-mail ID.
Simple Steps to apply online
• Fill the Online Registration Form
• Upload the scanned images
• Check the declaration
• Submit the application form
• Print the Acknowledgement Page